I am a PhD candidate at the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada, supervised by Prof. Raouf Boutaba. During my PhD, I have worked as an intern at Google (USA), IBM T.J. Watson Research Center (USA), and INRIA - Nancy Grand Est (France). My research spans several areas of systems and networking, including network functions virtualization, network virtualization, software-defined networking, and large scale decentralized systems such as peer-to-peer networks and blockchains.
- Sep 11, 2020: UNiS’s extension accepted for IEEE TCC.
- Apr 16, 2020: Our work on reliable 5G slicing has been accepted for IEEE TNSM.
- Apr 03, 2020: Our work on defeating protocol abuse with P4 (collaboration with INRIA) accepted for IFIP Networking 2020.
- Jan 28, 2020: μNF’s extension accepted for IEEE JSAC.
- Dec 10, 2019: Our work on disruption-minimized virtual link re-adaptation in EON has been accepted for OFC 2020, San Diego, CA, USA.