I am a PhD candidate at the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Canada, supervised by Prof. Raouf Boutaba. During my PhD, I have worked as an intern at Google (USA), IBM T.J. Watson Research Center (USA), and INRIA - Nancy Grand Est (France). My research spans several areas of systems and networking, including network functions virtualization, network virtualization, software-defined networking, and large scale decentralized systems such as peer-to-peer networks and blockchains.
- Jan 28, 2020: μNF’s extension accepted for IEEE JSAC.
- Dec 10, 2019: Our work on disruption-minimized virtual link re-adaptation in EON has been accepted for OFC 2020, San Diego, CA, USA.
- Nov 07, 2019: CoViNE’s extention accepted for IEEE Transactions on Communications.
- Oct 25, 2019: Best paper award at IEEE/ACM/IFIP CNSM 2019, Halifax, Canada.
- Sep 23, 2019: ESSO accepted for IEEE Transaction on Network and Service Management - Speical Issue on Latest Developments for the Management of Softwarized Networks.